Wednesday, April 20, 2005

For The Good Life

Look below at the next five pictures - that's Celine, my beautiful and loving Filipina. There's all the reason you need to move to the Philippines to live. Filipina's are the most loving women in the world. I wouldn't trade Celine for any American woman in the Continental United States, no matter how rich or beautiful. The qualities Celine and other Filipina's offer can't be duplicated by Western women... like real happiness without all of the mind-games and head-hassles.
There's your incentive - now, what are you going to do about it?
Come to the Philippines.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rik--

I really enjoyed your perspective on AMerican-Filipina relationships. I am going to visit Cagayan De Oro in about three weeks to meet my girlfriend and her family. You give really good advice about the balance of power in relationships, and my gf Divine is very sweet and fun. SHe's quite a bit younger than me, but I understand that isn't much of a problem there. She has told me many times "You're the boss" and that she will follow my direction. But I have noticed a funny thing about her... she will say something like "I am not going to go back to school next semester" and I will agree with her. I'll say, "That's fine honey if that is what you want..." and then she'll get tampo and say "So, you don't want me to go to school then?" I am learning more and more about how to communicate past the culture barrier. She isn't the first filipina I've had a relationship with, but she willb e the first one I am actually going to see. And I need all the caveats I can get, cause I read the gravity of your words when you said "if you marry the first filipina you meet, you'll be sorry". Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. Divine is very sweet though, and very loving. We talk almost every day, and she is always sending me cards and letters and pictures. She's seems like the real deal to me, and I say this after being scammed by several foreign women in the past. Cheers!

May 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home