Monday, May 16, 2005

Male Call: Jim


Light At The End Of The Tunnel...
As Viewed From The Dark End

Hi, Rik!First, let me thank you for the photo of you in your cowboy hat! It's always nice to be able to visualize the person to whom you are writing, or with whom you are holding a conversation...Now, about your last instructions to “Anonymous...”You couldn't be more correct in all that you say. I send you this confirmation, so that others who are inclined to "take up" with a Filipina don't make the mistake of saying to themselves "Well, Rik is just a hard-nosed dude, and I don't think I will have to be so tough." That would be a LARGE and important mistake. Our society thinks that being what our Americunt’s have taught us is nice, (but) is not, in reality, all that nice!
I have the misfortune to have been a victim of this pre-programming, and am now paying for it. For the past nearly four years, I have had to put up with constant suspicions and accusations from my wife, concerning my infidelities, which are, I assure you, completely imaginary! I have never been in any way unfaithful to her, - a Filipina, by the way - and have no intention of ever being. But after DAILY, and sometimes many times daily, accusations, (all unfounded) I finally got enough today, May 15th, and told her to get out of my life or to control herself enough to NEVER mention even any suspicions concerning my faithfulness. I suppose it is a Filipina trait that both I and Rik have had threats to pull a "Bobbit" on us, if ever caught.
I'm expecting to go to the lawyer on Thursday or Friday of next week, to start divorce proceedings, since I cannot feature her being able to control herself well enough to stop the accusations. After over a year immediately following her arrival here, I put up with constant harassment from her, ("If you don't put my name on the papers, I'm not your wife!") I finally went to the courthouse, and signed a quit-claim deed, and included her (with me) as the owner of my house, which I had paid off before she even arrived here from the PI. (Philippine Islands; better known as RP, The Republic of the Philippines. Rik) Now, according to her, I will have to get an order from the judge to recover full ownership of my house in the process of the divorce. Please don't let this happen to you! What's yours, when she becomes your Honey ko (I call mine "mahal"; meaning “love”, in Tagalog) should remain yours! Plus, in Florida, at least, when we married, my house automatically became our house legally, although I retained the right to sell it if I decided to. Now, I must go through the courts to recover the right to sell it.She says "I will go home to the Philippines", as if that's a threat to me! I have told her today, "Pax vobiscum", and "Are(n’t) you gone yet?" I refuse to be brow-beaten any more. Four years of it is enough!I'm ashamed to find myself in the position of being the Horrible Example, and a little embarrassed, but if I can help someone else avoid all this heartache and financial trauma, then I guess it'll all be worth it. Blessings on ya, Rik!Jim

…Rik…
Hello Jim, and welcome to ETP. Are you the same ‘Jim’ that’s been sending me the other messages and emails from Florida? I’m getting a number of ‘Jim’s’ and it can get confusing.
Oh, boy… I’m sorry to read about your unfortunate experience with your jealous Honey Ko. But I thank you very much for sharing your problems with me and my readers. It was good of you. I know that no one likes to look the fool. So for you to be willing to help others under those circumstances is commendable.

For those you who aren’t familiar with the term, “Bobbit,” it refers to a man whose last name was Bobbit. He apparently was having an affair with another woman, and his wife, enraged, waited until he went to sleep, then, using a kitchen knife cut off his penis. Taking it with her, she drove off in the car and threw his penis into a field she happened to drive past.

Jim, I gather that when you first met and then took Mahal back to the USA, you treated her as you would most any American woman; that is, as a woman who would normally demand special and superior treatment from a meek and malleable (look it up, guy’s) American male. In other words you handed Mahal the keys to the Kingdom.
It should come as no real surprise to any man that that type of woman can live in any part of the world. Filipina’s, if given the chance, will assert themselves as the boss once they discover they hold an advantage over men with what they keep in their panties. Foreign men with foreign customs are most to blame for the emergence of Filipina’s-with-an-attitude. Too many come to the Philippines pre-programmed to please and be subservient to women. The bar girls get the picture fast. They realize that they can manipulate men and they use that knowledge. What's worse, they share the information with their girl-friends and sisters back in their home village.
In America, as in the rest of the Western world, we men only have ourselves to blame for the ridiculous and humiliating way we cater to females.
You have to hand it to American ingenuity, however: Americunt’s have taken their power over men to a whole new level of shameless manipulation. If you have any doubts about how it works, and since most Western men are, sadly, unwilling to read books, just rent the movie, “French Kiss,” and learn.
In the beginning of the film you will see a strong and independent Luc (Kevin Klein) slowly change as the minutes tick by until by the end of the story, Luc is stumbling around doing everything for and trying to please Kate, (Meg Ryan) who rules his now silly and womanly heart. Naturally Hollywood (and Meg Ryan, as producer of the film) has to make “Kate” sweet, kind, innocent and un-beguiling. But if you pay close attention throughout the film, you see that she’s learning more and more how to manipulate men. At the end of the film, Kate gives her money to Luc for no reason she can explain; but it soon becomes obvious that she's purchased her way into getting what she really wanted for herself. After all, she was broke, had no job, no man, no country, and nowhere to go. You may well be tempted to think she got what she paid for, as an investment, under the guise of giving something away for nothing.
I wonder if she let Luc keep smoking cigarettes and drinking his wine after the wedding.
Men, you can even watch the film in front of your wife or your girlfriend, and they won’t get angry. To the contrary, I guarantee that they will tell you what a great movie it is, and will probably compliment you on finally renting something that they enjoy! It's actually a fun and enjoyable film, and I enjoy watching it. But that doesn't mean I don't keep my eyes and my mind open.

Western men have been asleep for at least half-a-century. If you wish to stay asleep, it’s your business; you’ll get no argument from me. However, I woke up, and I like to see clearly. Better still, I enjoy the riches of being awake and living the way I now do with Celine, my Filipina Honey Ko. I, in turn, get no argument from her, because she clearly enjoys her position and status, and enjoys living with me. Need I say more to convince you to open your eyes and caste off your shackles? I do? Then read the rest of the web log.
The priority for any foreign man who comes to the Philippines to live with or marry and take home a Filipina should be to de-program himself first, and to learn how to think differently about his relationships with women. Once you have learned to change yourself, you then need to decide how you’re going to act and behave in future.
Filipina’s can be very jealous and they are not afraid to threaten you if you allow her the freedom to. Jealousy is a harsh form of control, and women understand its affect on men. We cringe and writhe, then beg forgiveness for something we had probably, as in Jim’s case, never done. Have you, the reader, ever noticed that in times of a jealous rage or anger, Western women feel themselves justified and think it appropriate to hit, scratch, and/or to throw things, and physically hurt their men?
You Western men just try to do that to your Sweetie Pie, and you’ll wind-up first in jail and then in the dog-house. Have you ever asked yourself how that double-standard came to be? I can tell you for certain it wasn’t invented by a man. Is it programming? You bet it is! Now, try to wake-up if you can and see behind the veils of illusion that women have been draping in front of your eyes for so long now, as they trained you in so many ways to worship and fawn over them and do as you’re told.

Setting your rules and establishing dominance in the very beginning of your relationship with your Filipina is essential, before you sign the marriage documents or let her through your door with her clothes and make-up.

Jim, your “misfortune to have been a victim of this pre-programming,” isn’t an isolated event; and maybe you can take some comfort in knowing that. You have a lot of company. Most men take for granted the way things are in the Western world between men and women. That’s what makes for truly successful programming! Just as Neo, in the first “Matrix” film didn’t realize he was nothing more than a sleeping battery providing power to those who controlled him; most American men just drift in a fog, hoping in their sad dreams that they can either find or have a woman who will love and nurture them. Once either is accomplished, they spend the rest of their lives working to maintain their woman’s pleasure, and walking on eggshells in hopes of keeping her satisfied enough not to leave them. It sounds pretty pathetic, doesn’t it? It should, because it is pathetic. Can’t you see all of those Macho Cowboy’s sitting in the bar, crying in their beer, and listening to a, ‘She left me n’ my heart’s broke…’ song on the juke box? How macho is that?!
You’ve done well, and perhaps better than most others, if you have awakened to your own strength, and the opportunities offered to men to live the proper way with a Filipina in their own environment, in her own country. I do not, nor will I ever recommend taking a Filipina back to the West. You still have a chance to enrich your life, if you cast off the old way you did things and begin anew. There are uncountable numbers of Filipina’s that would love to treat you with respect and honor, and serve you as her master and husband if you’ve learned well enough how to properly proceed with you future relationships.

I understand your feelings of shame and embarrassment at how you allowed yourself to be treated. But, I would suggest to you, that you can’t see what isn’t shown. In other words, when you live in a society where every man has been trained to be subservient to women, you really couldn’t be expected to behave any differently than you did. If you’re awake now, and you continue to allow yourself to be controlled by women, you will have no excuses left to hide behind.
Thanks again for sharing your story, Jim. Please keep ETP and my readers updated on how things go for you in future.

Now, go forth – to the Philippines - and be happy.

Rik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home